Dr. Siddall is a member of the Academy of Facial Aesthetics, which makes her more than qualified to use dermal fillers and Botox®.
Since we provide holistic dental care, we believe in treating the whole health of the patient by providing cosmetic procedures.
The results of Botox treatment and face fillers last several months and can be used to treat wrinkles, TMJ disorder, gummy smiles, and more.
Botox & Dermal Fillers
Botox treatment works by temporarily paralyzing the facial muscles under the skin. By paralyzing these muscles, we're able to prevent creasing of the skin that contributes to lines and wrinkles.
Botox is used for:
- Forehead wrinkles
- Scowl lines
- Crow's feet
- Vertical lip lines
- Reducing gummy smile by lowering the upper lip line
- Narrowing a square lower face shape by reducing masseter muscle bulk
- Relaxing ropey neck
- Eyebrow arch lifting
We use face fillers to add volume underneath the skin, giving you quick noticeable results to the shape of your chin, cheeks, and nose.
Dermal fillers are used for:
- Deep wrinkles anywhere on the face
- Nasolabial fold line filling
- Marionette lines
- Evening of the jaw line to reduce the appearance of jowls
- Lip definition and natural looking augmentation
- Nose straightening
- Chin and cheek implants
- Filling black triangles between teeth alone or in combination with cosmetic dentistry
- Reducing under-eye lines
To schedule your consultation with one of our Lake Leelanau dentists, call (231) 256-9142.