To Our Valued Patients,
In these times of uncertainty, we wanted to communicate our response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- We are committed to remaining open to serve you and alleviate worries that you will have to suffer from dental pain due to office closure. We do ask those experiencing flu-like symptoms of COUGH, FEVER, MUSCLE ACHES, DIFFICULTY BREATHING to please let us know so we can arrange for a telephone or video appointment.
- Your health and safety will remain our top priority. We have always practiced the highest level of infection control meeting all CDC and OSHA standards, but we will be implementing some additional measures due to the current situation.
- We ask that you call the office when you arrive so that we can keep our waiting room clear of patients.
- We will let you know when your treatment room is ready and will meet you at the door.
- We will then take your temperature with a digital thermometer.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and will then be asked to wash your hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds before entering the treatment area and immediately following treatment.
- We will be asking you to rinse with 1% peroxide solution for 30 seconds prior to all treatment as it has been shown to deactivate the virus.
If you are older, have lung or breathing conditions or have any suspicion you may have been exposed to the coronavirus please let us know so we may reschedule your appointment or make arrangements to care for you without endangering your health or the health of others.
The team at Lisa Sidall DDS. PC