At Lisa Siddall, DDS, we are committed to providing you with superior dental care that is healthy, comfortable, and life-changing! For patients experiencing tooth loss, Dr. Siddall and Dr. Burke offer treatment to help restore your luminous smile with dental implants. Dental implants are the closest restorations to natural teeth available and can help renew your confidence and quality of life.
If you are looking for the very best dental implants near Lake Leelanau, Traverse City, and Sutton Bay, you have found the right dentists!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants, also known as tooth implants, are tiny posts fabricated from titanium that are designed to stand in for your natural tooth roots. Once placed, they are topped with custom-shaped and custom-shaded dental crowns made to complement your unique features.
Even better, our Lake Leelanau dental office is one of the only practices in the area to offer CEREC dental crowns, a technology that allows you to get your permanent crowns on the very same day as your initial procedure. There are no followups or temporary crowns required!
If you’ve lost a tooth (or even a mouthful of teeth) due to injury or decay, dental implants could be the right solution to help repair your oral health and rejuvenate your smile!
Benefits Of Dental Implants
Dental implants are considered to be the gold-standard in modern tooth restoration for a reason! Here are some of their most compelling benefits:
- Fixed. Unlike removable dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are fixed. This means that you will never have to remove them at night or perform daily soaking and other troublesome maintenance.
- Permanent. Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. With proper care, you may never need to worry about missing teeth ever again!
- Healthy. Tooth implants are currently the healthiest tooth replacement solution available because they work to stimulate bone growth in the jaw and prevent sores and decay sometimes caused by ill-fitting dentures and bridges.
- Easy Maintenance. Implants are designed to be cared for just as you would your natural smile. Just brush, floss, and attend your regular dental appointments!
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Total dental implants cost varies from patient-to-patient and can depend on a number of factors, including:
- The type of dental implant solution selected
- Your current oral health (may determine if preliminary procedures are needed)
- Your dental insurance
Our doctors are committed to providing our top tooth implants at fair and honest price points. During your consultation, we will develop a treatment plan that includes a dental implants cost breakdown, a timeline, and more.
If you need help affording your dental implants surgery, we accept a range of different dental insurance plans, as well as no-interest financing through CareCredit®. We even offer an in-house financing plan with low monthly rates!
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Lisa Siddall, DDS Today!
If you have questions about dental implants or any other services Lisa Siddall, DDS offers, give our Lake Leelanau dental office a call. Choose the only permanent solution to tooth loss with dental implants.